A Beautiful Kitchen Makes the Home
When thinking about your kitchen, there are a lot of factors to consider. Functionality is obviously important, as are style, the future needs of your family, and added value to your home. The kitchen is often the focal point of your home – the gathering place for family and friends, and is used constantly throughout the day. The transformation to your daily life that comes from a fantastic kitchen remodel is hard to beat.
Things to think about:
- Do you have a timeframe in mind for the construction?
- What logistical needs will you have while the project is in progress?
- What functionality do you want to keep from your current space?
- How will the finished space be used?
- What is the size of your space? There are many ways to make small spaces just as dramatically gorgeous as large ones!
Imagine your kitchen with some of the following features:
- Recessed and task lighting
- Specialty tile
- Marble or granite slab countertops
- Butcher-block or concrete countertops
- Built-in seating
- Custom cabinetry to meet all your storage needs
- Programmable lighting schemes
- Multiple cooking stations
- Furniture-style cabinetry details
- Heated flooring
- Coffee station
- Bar area
Wondering what your project might cost?
As compiled in the Remodeling 2016 Cost Vs Value report (www.costvsvalue.com) for the Portland metro area, you can find descriptions of different levels of projects, and the associated average costs. This is a valuable resource when starting to budget for your project. 2016 Cost vs Value report can be downloaded for free at www.costvsvalue.com.
Call us at (503) 657-5557 to discuss your project
Here are some examples of kitchens we’ve remodeled: